How to prevent uninstallation of their app?

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on AppFutura Tips at May 09, 2017 07:21

The success of a mobile app is not determined by the no. of downloads, but it is measured by the no. of users still using the app. Following reasons why users uninstall an app:

Larger size
Poor loading and Complicated login
Ads in-between the app
Too many permissions
Battery Management
Continuous notifications
Unfulfilled promises

Re: How to prevent uninstallation of their app?

on AppFutura Tips at May 10, 2017 12:09

Continuos notifications are one of the true nightmares...
I hate that even if I will turn off my notifications, after app update, they are turned on again!
Especially when those notifications are pointless and don't fit my interests and expectations.

on AppFutura Tips at May 11, 2017 11:26

Ready4S
Continuos notifications are one of the true nightmares...
I hate that even if I will turn off my notifications, after app update, they are turned on again!
Especially when those notifications are pointless and don't fit my interests and expectations.

Indeed! The user gets annoyed from continuous notification and uninstalls the app to enjoy peace of mind.

on AppFutura Tips at May 15, 2017 11:07

Yeah, so I wonder, why not many app developers noticed, that this feature (notifications) rather damages them than helps?
Now when we are overwhelmed with continuous ads and popups on our phones (not mentioning marketers calls!) we, as users, want some piece of mind.
I am especially annoyed my messenger/FB notifications: in an app, you can disable them only for a set amount of time, why?!

on AppFutura Tips at Jun 16, 2017 14:30

About the notifications the smartphones do provide the dedicated features to control the notifications but the app developers should offer additional feature in the applications itself. Yes many new applications developers now understood the concept and are providing these additional features in their applications and indeed the retention rate of these apps are more if compared on this specific notification thing with other apps.
This forum thread discusses How to prevent uninstallation of their app?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

How to prevent uninstallation of their app? related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

How to make Users Revisit Your App?

by Appinventiv-Top Mobile App Development Company on AppFutura Tips

How to quickly hire a developer?

by Ready4S on AppFutura Tips

how to remove server error

by technical suport on AppFutura Tips

Reply on this threadPost a reply