How Mobile AI Impact Businesses
General

Read the How Mobile AI Impact Businesses thread within the General forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
Welcome to the AppFutura general discussions forum. You can participate in any existing discussion regarding AppFutura. You can also help us improve our service by starting your own AppFutura related general topic.
StarTele Logic

on General Forum at Wed May 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Why Add AI to Your Mobile App?

Applying AI technology to your mobile app personalises and streamlines the user’s experience at a level in-achievable by a ‘one size fits all’ interface.

70% of apps are abandoned by users within 7 days of downloading.
    Consumer expectations currently exceed the average app’s performance in terms of bugs, loading speed and overall user experience.
    74% of Australians rely as much on their phones as they do on their desktops when searching for information, ideas and advice.
These stats all reveal that the number one driver of app user adoption is to provide a solution that is undeniably useful and relevant to the user.

AI is a smart solution to efficiently

Provide valuable and relevant solutions to the users
    Make the experience relevant to a larger group of people
    Give your application the chance to appeal to a wider user base

Read more - http://www.startelelogic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/How-Mobile-AI-Impact-Business.pdf.pdf
Ready4S

Re: How Mobile AI Impact Businesses

on General Forum at Fri May 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Thanks, a great infographic about a very "hot" topic right now!
"74% of Australians rely as much on their phones as they do on their desktops when searching for information, ideas and advice."
And not only Australians I guess! I even use my phone more often to search for information, than PC: when I am in a shop, on my road to work... Without mobile data, I would be damned in my life.
AppInventiv

Re: How Mobile AI Impact Businesses

on General Forum at Tue May 23, 2017 2:25 pm

84 % of companies see the use of AI as “essential” to competitiveness, with a further 50 percent seeing the technology as “transformative”.

According to global IT consulting firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), organizations with the greatest financial improvements from AI investments expect three times as many new AI-related roles by 2020 as compared to companies with smallest improvements.

Read: http://www.bgr.in/news/artificial-intel ... -2020-tcs/
Return to General