How Mobile AI Impact Businesses

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on AppFutura Tips at May 17, 2017 20:14

Why Add AI to Your Mobile App?

Applying AI technology to your mobile app personalises and streamlines the user’s experience at a level in-achievable by a ‘one size fits all’ interface.

70% of apps are abandoned by users within 7 days of downloading.
Consumer expectations currently exceed the average app’s performance in terms of bugs, loading speed and overall user experience.
74% of Australians rely as much on their phones as they do on their desktops when searching for information, ideas and advice.
These stats all reveal that the number one driver of app user adoption is to provide a solution that is undeniably useful and relevant to the user.

AI is a smart solution to efficiently

Provide valuable and relevant solutions to the users
Make the experience relevant to a larger group of people
Give your application the chance to appeal to a wider user base

Read more -

Re: How Mobile AI Impact Businesses

on AppFutura Tips at May 19, 2017 14:08

Thanks, a great infographic about a very "hot" topic right now!
"74% of Australians rely as much on their phones as they do on their desktops when searching for information, ideas and advice."
And not only Australians I guess! I even use my phone more often to search for information, than PC: when I am in a shop, on my road to work... Without mobile data, I would be damned in my life.

Re: How Mobile AI Impact Businesses

on AppFutura Tips at May 23, 2017 15:25

84 % of companies see the use of AI as “essential” to competitiveness, with a further 50 percent seeing the technology as “transformative”.

According to global IT consulting firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), organizations with the greatest financial improvements from AI investments expect three times as many new AI-related roles by 2020 as compared to companies with smallest improvements.

Read: http://www.bgr.in/news/artificial-intel ... -2020-tcs/
This forum thread discusses How Mobile AI Impact Businesses. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

How Mobile AI Impact Businesses related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

How Medical Augmented Reality Can Revolutionize Our Lives?

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

Augmented reality is the most talked about topics these days and one field that has been largely affected by Augmented Reality is Healthcare. Let’s first start with a few simple scenarios : http://goo.gl/EPJgCp...
Lately, m-commerce has been a significant focus of businesses, who are adopting this new strategy to ease out online transactions for their clients as well as themselves. The trend has provided a prominent boost to the e...
I am convinced that the way sport is known now would be impossible if there weren't any mobile apps. There are many ways in which mobile apps changed the way we perceive and do sports now, such as fitness tracking or exe...

How Mobile Channel Changing The Way Banking Transactions

by Affle AppStudioz on AppFutura Tips

As mobile technology is changing the global banking and payment industry.Thus,it offers new opportunities for banks to provide added convenience to their customers, and reach a large population of unbanked customers as w...
Reply on this threadPost a reply