Hire professionals or do it by yourself?

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

freelancedev

on AppFutura Tips at May 16, 2018 16:48

I decided for the first time to hire a freelancer. I needed a designer for a small project in my company. Finally, he just made a sh*ty work and I did not get my money back instead of the fact that I did not accept his work. Anyway, this is a long story. I still hope you can help me by suggesting sites and/or freelancers who really can help me. Thanks in advance!
Ana Alcantud

Re: Hire professionals or do it by yourself?

on AppFutura Tips at May 16, 2018 17:33

AppFutura is not addressed at freelancers, but you can check the top app development companies here in case you're interested to hire a mobile app development company instead.

Re: Hire professionals or do it by yourself?

on AppFutura Tips at May 23, 2018 11:47

Sometimes its very hard to find the correct match for your project to avoid the trials of freelancer for your mobile app development project is quite risky for just cutting down the cost of the project. So, better sustain the quality of work with top mobile app development companies which are registered, established and remain in constant touch with you while the development process.

Also read: Trusted mobile app development companies
This forum thread discusses Hire professionals or do it by yourself?. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Hire professionals or do it by yourself? related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

Hi all

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

Yeah Sure. We would love to share our knowledge about the mobile app development lifecycle, methodologies, and challenges associated.

Here you have the HTC 10

by CMV on AppFutura Tips

Check this list that compares HTC 10, HTC One A9 and HTC One M9 http://www.engadget.com/2016/04/11/new-balance-zante-generate-3d-printed/
Commendable blog though. One of the biggest myth in this field is "Your idea will be stolen and implemented by someone else", and I have encountered many incidents circulating around the same issue. Hope this article wil...
Thanks for sharing these informational blogs here with us. Indeed Appfutura rankings is one of the best ways to find the best mobile app developers as its the platform which keeps track on all the functions to provide t...
Reply on this threadPost a reply