Help Needed for Mobile App Development Research!

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Ryan Hill

on AppFutura Tips at Oct 26, 2016 21:42

I am reaching out to anyone involved in app development. My name is Ryan Hill and I work for the 614 Group.
The 614 Group is currently conducting mobile research through a survey. The goal of the survey is for us to better understand the root of ideation regarding developing mobile applications, specifically why did you the build the app that you built and then understand how you plan to monetize it in the future. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
We are looking for developers whose apps fall under one of the following categories; game, utility, social media, travel, news, entertainment, messaging, music, and other.
If you'd like to participate please do so at the following link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mobileappdevs
We expect to have this research complete by End of Year and we are on a short list to present these results at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in February.
We will post the result of the survey on this thread at the end of the year!
Please help us and the app developing community in our quest to better understand the root of ideation.
If you have any further question feel free to contact me at: Ryan@614group.com
Thank you for your participation!!
montse

Re: Help Needed for Mobile App Development Research!

on AppFutura Tips at Oct 27, 2016 11:52

This is very interesting! AppFutura will be at the MWC too, so let's see the final results then
This forum thread discusses Help Needed for Mobile App Development Research!. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Help Needed for Mobile App Development Research! related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

Hello

by appmarketingplus on AppFutura Tips

Health Apps: Improving Our Well-Being

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

Here you have the HTC 10

by CMV on AppFutura Tips

Hi all

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

Reply on this threadPost a reply