Google search will use AI and Big Data

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

montse

on AppFutura Tips at Feb 08, 2016 11:55

We have already talked about Big Data and how this is being used by Google search (https://www.appfutura.com/blog/whats-big-data-and-how-to-use-it/) but now I've found an article about AI and Google search. It seems like they will be using it sooner than expected. And it is probable that their main purpose is to help their clients (users) have a greater experience. Do you agree?

Re: Google search will use AI and Big Data

on AppFutura Tips at Jul 11, 2018 09:20

Another new technology has been added to the list of technologies incorporated into the Google Search, i.e., Voice Search.
According to the stats shared by Google, 20% of the searches on Google mobile app and Android services are made by voice, and this number is going to increase in the next few years. The marketers also announced that search by voice will replace keyboards by 2022.
These figures are not only staggering for Android users, but also holds a significant importance for mobile app developers.
Wondering how? 
Refer this blog: Voice Search – How important is it for Mobile App Developers?
Usinta

Re: Google search will use AI and Big Data

on AppFutura Tips at Jul 22, 2018 05:40

It is not strange to see google using AI in their search engine. They always want to be smarter which need AI and data
a program that searches for and identifies items in a database that correspond to keywords or characters specified by the user, used especially for finding particular sites on the World Wide Web.

Yes, Google is a Search Engine which Crawls the Web to find results and Web pages related to your search Query
This forum thread discusses Google search will use AI and Big Data. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Google search will use AI and Big Data related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

the biggest news for me - Instant Apps. It can really change the rules, but only when developers and companies will take advantage of it. For me as a user - it could be great possibility to do many actions very quickly, ...

Google Home just beat Amazon Echo

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

I agree. Google's efforts in voice assistance are commendable. I mean, just look at Google Assistant, it is second to none when talking about its - especially those introduced in this Google I/O event....

Health Apps: Improving Our Well-Being

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

Mobile health is actually very interesting. We interviewed a few mobile app development companies to learn more about the development of health apps. Here you can find the result, it may be useful for developers as they ...

Hello

by appmarketingplus on AppFutura Tips

Hello nice to meet you! A smart and personalized marketing strategy is one of the key factors of a mobile app success so it's really nice to have an expert in this area on board ...
Reply on this threadPost a reply