Google Home just beat Amazon Echo

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on AppFutura Tips at May 24, 2018 14:19

As per a report, Google Home has become the No.1 in the world of Smart Speakers. Considering this, if you are looking forward to investing in Google assistant app development, here's a perfect guide for you.
Fluper Limited
Visit website

Re: Google Home just beat Amazon Echo

on AppFutura Tips at May 28, 2018 08:25

Google has been working on voice assistance over years. They introduced the voice assistance in phones first, so they know what all integrations and problems would come along while recognizing the voice. However, Amazon released Echo prior to Home and dominated the market, but it lacked in certain features. It could only understand specific phrases; therefore, after the launch of Google Home, there was a drastic shift in the market. Google has earned confidence of people since years by providing voicd control but Amazon was new to this, thus Google prevailed.

Also read: Automating your workplace with voice assistants

Re: Google Home just beat Amazon Echo

on AppFutura Tips at May 28, 2018 12:29

I agree. Google's efforts in voice assistance are commendable. I mean, just look at Google Assistant, it is second to none when talking about its impressive features - especially those introduced in this Google I/O event.
This forum thread discusses Google Home just beat Amazon Echo. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Google Home just beat Amazon Echo related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

Well said in the blog as "AI is not in Apple's DNA", just because they were not into it. But we can not say anything as after the WWDC 17, they kick started many new initiatives and now we have to see what's coming next....

Generate QR Code from the terminal

by Hector Abreu on AppFutura Tips

This is a unique service providing on-demand via web storage. Many users face a lot of problems while surfing the net. They need online software, database, web space and most of the hacking issue. Cloud computing servic...
the biggest news for me - Instant Apps. It can really change the rules, but only when developers and companies will take advantage of it. For me as a user - it could be great possibility to do many actions very quickly, ...

Google search will use AI and Big Data

by montse on AppFutura Tips

It is not strange to see google using AI in their search engine. They always want to be smarter which need AI and data a program that searches for and identifies items in a database that correspond to keywords or charac...
Reply on this threadPost a reply