Google Home just beat Amazon Echo

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on AppFutura Tips at May 24, 2018 14:19

As per a report, Google Home has become the No.1 in the world of Smart Speakers. Considering this, if you are looking forward to investing in Google assistant app development, here's a perfect guide for you.

Re: Google Home just beat Amazon Echo

on AppFutura Tips at May 28, 2018 08:25

Google has been working on voice assistance over years. They introduced the voice assistance in phones first, so they know what all integrations and problems would come along while recognizing the voice. However, Amazon released Echo prior to Home and dominated the market, but it lacked in certain features. It could only understand specific phrases; therefore, after the launch of Google Home, there was a drastic shift in the market. Google has earned confidence of people since years by providing voicd control but Amazon was new to this, thus Google prevailed.

Also read: Automating your workplace with voice assistants

Re: Google Home just beat Amazon Echo

on AppFutura Tips at May 28, 2018 12:29

I agree. Google's efforts in voice assistance are commendable. I mean, just look at Google Assistant, it is second to none when talking about its impressive features - especially those introduced in this Google I/O event.
This forum thread discusses Google Home just beat Amazon Echo. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Google Home just beat Amazon Echo related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

Google Home can now stream the music you’ve uploaded to Play

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

Hi all, You can now listen to music you’ve uploaded to and purchased from Google Play Music — not just free radio stations or, if you’re a subscriber to All Access, whatever’s available on-demand. So, are you ...

Google gives priority to mobile search

by Ready4S on AppFutura Tips

Google is testing one of the biggest changes to its search engine. This new update will prioritize sites on the basis of their mobile content (source: http://mashable.com/2016/11/04/google-m ... IR66EPYqqx). It seems tha...
the biggest news for me - Instant Apps. It can really change the rules, but only when developers and companies will take advantage of it. For me as a user - it could be great possibility to do many actions very quickly, ...

Google is now using machine learning to predict flight delay

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

From smart assistants like Siri to smarter apps, self-driving cars, humaoids like Sophia and now Google using the technology to predict flight delays - Machine Learning (ML) is slowly and gradually revamping our lives; ...
Reply on this threadPost a reply