Google, Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft fight for bots market

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on AppFutura Tips at Dec 20, 2016 10:42

The battle for the bots market has already bagun and there are 4 main players on the field. As it is getting more and more difficult to figure aut who is leader here, Venture Beat prepared a short sum-up (you can find it here: http://venturebeat.com/2016/12/17/what- ... assistant/). It includes the latest changes to Google Home, Microsoft Cortana and the Microsoft Bot Framework, Facebook Messenger and M as well as Amazon Alexa. Which system is the leader now, in your opinion?

Re: Google, Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft fight for bots ma

on AppFutura Tips at Dec 23, 2016 11:52

Hi,
Anyway Apple is going to be best in the market especially for their products and the features
montse

on AppFutura Tips at Mar 31, 2017 11:28

There are some concerns today about Bots on Twitter. What do you thnik? Do you think people understand what they do and why they've been developed?

on AppFutura Tips at Apr 03, 2017 11:01

Yeah, bots are not always the good thing, not only on Twitter but also on websites - they can mess your Google Analytics stats.
But when their purpose is (as it is written in the article) alerting people when they might be at emergency - it's a wonderful idea!
Fluper Limited
Visit website

on AppFutura Tips at Apr 04, 2017 11:34

Bots and their deployment is a next big thing which attracts numerous big giants like Google , Apple & Microsoft etc. and since the race is going tough, now it'll be watchful if the existing giants would be able to make up or some new bees will be marking their way to it.

http://www.fluper.com/blog/technology/chat-bots-and-artificial-intelligence-where-are-we-heading/
Billie Morgan

on AppFutura Tips at Apr 05, 2017 05:42

A battle of strength: D

on AppFutura Tips at Apr 05, 2017 12:43

It would be exciting to see who will be the winner!
Fingers crossed for Microsoft - they have stayed behind lately (or just didn't have such a "hot" product) and I would like to see them coming back in whole glory.

on AppFutura Tips at Jun 26, 2017 09:44

Interested people should have a look at this. As the top tech giants are not only fighting for the bots but also for the voice http://bzfd.it/2t8u96i

on AppFutura Tips at Jun 27, 2017 11:04

Very comprehensive and interesting article, thanks!
I like how Google doesn't stop on voice and is working also on gestures, to give it's users more flexibility.

on AppFutura Tips at Jun 27, 2017 14:40

Google surely is leading in VR/AR field and is out with many other initiatives, let's see how other companies perform in this race.
This forum thread discusses Google, Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft fight for bots market. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Google, Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft fight for bots market related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

Generate QR Code from the terminal

by Hector Abreu on AppFutura Tips

This is a unique service providing on-demand via web storage. Many users face a lot of problems while surfing the net. They need online software, database, web space and most of the hacking issue. Cloud computing servic...

Fresh news at the MWC 2016!

by CMV on AppFutura Tips

Great article from Cnet. There is also this one about the best of the Mobile World Congress. https://mashable.com/2016/02/25/best-of-mobile-world-congress-2016/?europe=true You can also check our own article htt...

Google Home just beat Amazon Echo

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

I agree. Google's efforts in voice assistance are commendable. I mean, just look at Google Assistant, it is second to none when talking about its - especially those introduced in this Google I/O event....
the biggest news for me - Instant Apps. It can really change the rules, but only when developers and companies will take advantage of it. For me as a user - it could be great possibility to do many actions very quickly, ...
Reply on this threadPost a reply