Generate QR Code from the terminal

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Hector Abreu

Generate QR Code from the terminal

on AppFutura Tips at Jun 13, 2016 02:32

Hi,

I am new to mobile app development. I am trying to choose a framework that will allow me to generate a QR code of the application on the terminal, so I can scan it. Phonegap says it has that feature:
The phonegap remote run command will execute both the build and install commands automatically and is the quickest path to building your app with the PhoneGap Build cloud service. The result is a QR code that can be scanned by your mobile device directly from the terminal to install the app.
(See http://docs.phonegap.com/references/pho ... ote-usage/ at the bottom).

The problem is that Phonegap is for hybrid apps, and I need to have this feature for native iOS (and eventually Android) app development. I checked Appcelerator CLI documentation but I think they can generate the QR on a GUI, and I need it actually on a terminal.

Obviously it's not the only feature I will need, but it's important since many in my team work via SSH and not always will have a graphic environment to test, other than an actual mobile device.

Sorry if the question doesn't make much sense. I am new to this and just need some orientation.

Thank you in advance.
techate

Re: Generate QR Code from the terminal

on AppFutura Tips at Jul 23, 2018 18:26

This is a unique service providing on-demand via web storage. Many users face a lot of problems while surfing the net. They need online software, database, web space and most of the hacking issue. Cloud computing services give all solution via the net for their problem. A user can easily work on the net with any disturbance. Google Support is also provided terminal service to the user
This forum thread discusses Generate QR Code from the terminal. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to AppFutura Tips Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Generate QR Code from the terminal related posts on AppFutura Tips Forum

Fresh news at the MWC 2016!

by CMV on AppFutura Tips

Great article from Cnet. There is also this one about the best of the Mobile World Congress. https://mashable.com/2016/02/25/best-of-mobile-world-congress-2016/?europe=true You can also check our own article htt...

Fixed Price vs Hourly Rate in app development

by Appus Studio on AppFutura Tips

Interesting, I'm more into hourly rate model, but your points on fixed price models spoke to me. Thanks for sharing!
Well said in the blog as "AI is not in Apple's DNA", just because they were not into it. But we can not say anything as after the WWDC 17, they kick started many new initiatives and now we have to see what's coming next....

Google Home just beat Amazon Echo

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on AppFutura Tips

I agree. Google's efforts in voice assistance are commendable. I mean, just look at Google Assistant, it is second to none when talking about its - especially those introduced in this Google I/O event....
Reply on this threadPost a reply