1. Mandatory element that decide the cost of app development
General

Read the 1. Mandatory element that decide the cost of app development thread within the General forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
Welcome to the AppFutura general discussions forum. You can participate in any existing discussion regarding AppFutura. You can also help us improve our service by starting your own AppFutura related general topic.
NineHertz

on General Forum at Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:55 am

Nowadays everything like bill payment, movie booking, shopping, purchasing, playing game etc. you can do with your smartphone application. Thus, you can easily manage things in an easy manner. On this smartphone era, we are transmigrating in an age where our existence is not possible without mobile or electronic tablet, laptop, iPod, gadgets.

So mobile applications are the need of today’s modern era. Thus, now businessmen are looking to develop smartphone application for their enterprise. But before developing a mobile app, you should know well about the facts that affect the cost of mobile application development.

Read more >> https://theninehertz.com/blog/7-vital-i ... velopment/
Ready4S

Re: 1. Mandatory element that decide the cost of app develop

on General Forum at Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:39 am

Interesting, and very comprehensive article, thanks for sharing!
I think, that nowadays one of the most important features are Social Media add-ons - I won't use an app, which will require from me creating a new account. I only accept logging through my social media channels, period. Creating an account for an app that I don't know yet, will I like or not, is such a waste of money.
AppInventiv

Re: 1. Mandatory element that decide the cost of app develop

on General Forum at Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Interesting topic for the clients as well as for the developers, and the blogs shared here are very informative in order to get an idea of how the app's costing and estimation is done. We have also written something on the same shared below:
https://appinventiv.com/blog/app-develo ... ographics/
Please have a look.
Open to all kinds of suggestions and discussions.
Return to General