What, Why & How of Android Instant Apps

Need to hire an app developer?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on Android Developers at Apr 14, 2017 11:51

The latest tech upgrade from the bag of Google, Android Instant Apps is out for testing. Doing rounds from a year, the tech giant decided to unleash. A lot is expected to change after its entrance in the market, but what really it packs inside? Have a look at this ingenious article for the most likely questions that pop into your head. http://tinyurl.com/android-instant-apps

Re: What, Why & How of Android Instant Apps

on Android Developers at Apr 19, 2017 11:16

Love those apps! I've encountered problems with lack of storage on my phone so many times...
Thanks for sharing, can't wait to try it out - hoping they will add Instagram soon.

on Android Developers at Jun 15, 2017 09:21

Commendable platform to use the apps without worrying of the storage availability on our smartphones.
More over we can keep the applications on the go and the advantages mentioned in the above blog are also fruitful to the users.
Thanks for sharing.

on Android Developers at Apr 20, 2018 16:06

Android app developers got new things to learn each time the tech giant, Google makes new announcements every time at Google I/O conference. The conference held in the year of 2016 released news on android instant apps, which was said to disrupt the entire app development technology. Android instant apps are the perfect solution to end the problem of apps getting uninstalled if too much smartphone space is filled up by the said application. There are endless other benefits too but the most important one is that they do not eat up too much phone space.
Reply on this threadPost a reply
Advertisement