Top Android wear apps

Top Android wear apps

Need to hire an app developer?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

CMV

Top Android wear apps

on Android Developers at Jun 14, 2016 13:49

Here you have a list with the best applications released during the last two months:

1. Chrono List - Interval Timer
2. Barclays Mobile Banking
3. TripIt: Trip Planner
4. JorSay
5. Calendar - for Android Wear

You can find more top applications here:

Christie Rodriguez

Re: Top Android wear apps

on Android Developers at Jan 06, 2017 06:03

Thank you for the list of Android wear apps.
montse

on Android Developers at Jan 13, 2017 12:16

I've come across this news about the new features of the Android Wear 2.0, the most talked about feature? a Play Store.

on Android Developers at Feb 15, 2017 10:57

I've found a new listing, updated to 2017, here you are:
http://www.wired.co.uk/article/best-android-wear-apps

on Android Developers at Aug 21, 2017 10:32

Year 2017 came up with quite a few Android wear apps can add extra value and enhance user experience of the Android wear smart watch.

• Foursquare- Easy navigation find for you best food, drink and activities near to your location
• App in the air- Access real-time flight information right on your wrist feeding in boarding and flight status, airport tips and maps, there's automatic check-in with offline accessibility.
• Uber- With LTE connectivity, call a cab and check status of your ride as well.
• Spotify- Browse for your choicest song from your playlist but you cannot search for a song in the internet.
• Glide- Send and receive video messages similar to sharing texts. Also, watch video and hear audio from other conversations.
• Lifesum- Keep track of your food intake
• Telegram- Send messages across your different devices with stickers included
• IFTTT- Link apps to create applets performing certain combined actions
• Wear Reader- Read one word at a time for ePub, PDF, Word and plain text documents
• Hole19- Provides distance details for more than 34,000 courses around the world.
• Calm- Choose between different times and sessions for the exercises to meditate, relax and even sleep more soundly
• Todoist- To do list application tracks on your unaccomplished jobs in the list
• Aeris wear weather- Live satellite view, short-term and long-term forecasts, severe weather warnings and more, right on your wrist via this app.
• Citymapper- Better than Google Maps, to move around in public transport with live updates on buses, trains and trams, as well as precise directions right on your wrist.
And many more….

on Android Developers at Aug 23, 2017 10:46

Thanks for sharing such an amazing information. This surely will enhance the users' experience and will let users experimenting with the engaging features of these applications. :)

on Android Developers at Aug 28, 2017 11:30

Awesome list!
Guess Uber was just meant to be an android wear apps - it makes ordering your car even more simple that way.
Like "Calm" as well - meditation available everywhere is really cool and fine idea if you don't want to drain your mobile phone battery.
This forum thread discusses Top Android wear apps. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Android Developers Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Top Android wear apps related posts on Android Developers Forum

Top Android devices may 2016

by CMV on Android Developers

Huawei P9 - i think it is still not appreciated the way it deserves. Really good work and i believe it is really good alternative to Samsung's best phones! Michal

Top Android apps 2015 (Android Police)

by montse on Android Developers

Some of the best apps for android 2016 are: Define Link Bubble Browser Shuffle My Life More you can find here: https://www.androidpit.com/best-free-android-apps...

top Cool Math Games app for Android

by Pradip Patel on Android Developers

Learning can be fun and this fact has been recognized by the both the [i:36rkdqnx]android app developers[/i:36rkdqnx] as well as the iOS app development companies in coming up with such tricky applications that are desig...

Top resources for Android App Development

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on Android Developers

Whether you’re an expert professional or just a beginer with Android app development, the below mentioned list of resources (including ground-breaking tools, informational libraries and blogs) is useful for any Android...
Reply on this threadPost a reply
Advertisement