Year 2017 came up with quite a few Android wear apps can add extra value and enhance user experience of the Android wear smart watch.
• Foursquare- Easy navigation find for you best food, drink and activities near to your location
• App in the air- Access real-time flight information right on your wrist feeding in boarding and flight status, airport tips and maps, there's automatic check-in with offline accessibility.
• Uber- With LTE connectivity, call a cab and check status of your ride as well.
• Spotify- Browse for your choicest song from your playlist but you cannot search for a song in the internet.
• Glide- Send and receive video messages similar to sharing texts. Also, watch video and hear audio from other conversations.
• Lifesum- Keep track of your food intake
• Telegram- Send messages across your different devices with stickers included
• IFTTT- Link apps to create applets performing certain combined actions
• Wear Reader- Read one word at a time for ePub, PDF, Word and plain text documents
• Hole19- Provides distance details for more than 34,000 courses around the world.
• Calm- Choose between different times and sessions for the exercises to meditate, relax and even sleep more soundly
• Todoist- To do list application tracks on your unaccomplished jobs in the list
• Aeris wear weather- Live satellite view, short-term and long-term forecasts, severe weather warnings and more, right on your wrist via this app.
• Citymapper- Better than Google Maps, to move around in public transport with live updates on buses, trains and trams, as well as precise directions right on your wrist.
And many more….
Guess Uber was just meant to be an android wear apps - it makes ordering your car even more simple that way.
Like "Calm" as well - meditation available everywhere is really cool and fine idea if you don't want to drain your mobile phone battery.