Selling my app to buy a house, need advice
Mobile app market

Read the Selling my app to buy a house, need advice thread within the Mobile app market forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
Read all mobile app market discussions. Share interesting news or participate in any mobile app market topic. You can also start your own mobile app market discussion.
Leet Python

on Mobile app market Forum at Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Hey guys,

I've been a developer for over 5 years now, I had some success by monetizing my apps no problem, in the past few months I decided to sell my apps to buy myself and my wife a house. Has anyone had any experience selling them ? I've contacted several companies and I got the best offer from WePurchase apps which is a few K away from my selected houses value. Has anyone used them before? I got at least 30% more than the best previous offer, which is why I'm writing here. Any reviews, previous sellers to them can say anything about them? They use Escrow so I assume that there are no scams there, but I still want to be safe and see what other people say.

Thanks for any input.

Jumpstreet out :ugeek:
Return to Mobile app market