Mobile Application Development
Android App Developers

Read the Mobile Application Development thread within the Android App Developers forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
This is the Android app development forum. Pick one of the following Android app development topics and participate. You can also start your own Android app development discussion.
paul Cook

on Android App Developers Forum at Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:44 am

I need to think about essential mix-ups that business visionaries make while building a mobile application. If you don't mind recommend me some data.
montse

Re: Mobile Application Development

on Android App Developers Forum at Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:47 am

I recommend you to check our blog, there you'll find different articles written by AppFutura and by experienced mobile app developers that for sure will help you.
Exousia Tech

on Android App Developers Forum at Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:28 am

We believe that apart from a financial plan, one thing that most successful app owners spend their time on is User experience :ugeek: :ugeek:
Ali Motiwala

on Android App Developers Forum at Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:47 am

You Need to find answers for following Questions
How much would my app cost?
How much time would it take to build my app? DIY will help you create an mobile app quickly
Who would create my app? - DIY or Developer
What all should my app have? - App Design Layout, well-defined product categories and product description pages, shopping cart, and convenient checkout modes etc.
William

on Android App Developers Forum at Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:14 am

I guess...this article can help you a bit.
qikline

on Android App Developers Forum at Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:40 am

When starting to build an app the app owner needs to first look into what value it is going to give the people who are going to install the app , like what problem it helps to solve of the end user once installed the app , then other considerations that need to be looked into are
1) Good user interface preferably easy to use
2)Lightweight app the size of the app should not be high , if size increase people don't install
3) Cost of development of app
4) Strategy for maintenance of app once developed
5) Marketing of App - With now more and more apps being uploaded in app stores daily it is important to market your app effectively to increase visibility of app.
Please feel free to get in touch to discuss more on app development http://www.qikline.com
Ready4S

on Android App Developers Forum at Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:13 am

Hi,
starting on mobile development you need to ask yourself many questions. For example:
1. On which OS I want to make my app, Android or iPhone?
2. How to make my app the best for the users?
3. What is the purpose of my app?
You can find answers to most of these questions on our blog, lately, we've written an article about how you can improve customer satisfaction, with a simple app: https://www.ready4s.com/blog/tips-to-im ... obile-app/
In case of any questions, don't hesitate to write to us, we have many years of experience in mobile development and many apps developed.
LogicSpice

on Android App Developers Forum at Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:14 am

Hi,
To build a mobile application you need to ask yourself many questions. For example:
1. I want to make my app, Android or iPhone?
2. How to make my app the best for the users?
3. What is the purpose of my app?
4. Strategy for maintenance of app once developed
Read our blog that will helpful to build a Mobile Apps ( Android or iOS ) : https://www.logicspice.com/blog/platforms-that-best-suits-mobile-applications-development/
Ready4S

on Android App Developers Forum at Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 am

Hey, LogicSpice I see, that we agree in many things ;)
From the other side, you may want to check if you have what it takes to become the best app developer - essential knowledge!
You can find out about it in that quiz:
https://www.ready4s.com/blog/quiz-are-y ... -yourself/
AppInventiv

on Android App Developers Forum at Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Thanks for sharing such an information. The blogs are also interesting.
When developing a mobile application the only thing matters is the "client's satisfaction".
If the client is happy it means the half way to success is achieved but if the users are also happy and the app is quite engaging it means you developed a masterpiece.
Return to Android App Developers