Goggle Android Phone App Can Detect Spam Call

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

on Android Developers at Jul 27, 2016 08:09

Google Phone application as of now have heaps of consistent component for the users and now getting an overhaul with one more special case expansion as spam call recognition feature. Google has reported that there is a redesign taking off now for its Phone application which will include some spam assurance. With the upgrade, the Google dialler will show up a red splash screen on a call that is suspected to be spam. Moreover, the users will have the capacity to go into their call history and banner particular calls as spam if Google would now able to catch it, report those numbers to Google and square that number later on.
Link: http://mobulous.co.in/news/goggle-andro ... spam-call/
Christie Rodriguez

Re: Goggle Android Phone App Can Detect Spam Call

on Android Developers at Jan 11, 2017 06:58

The Android phone app received a major update in 2013 when it added caller ID for incoming calls from businesses as part of the launch of Android KitKat. Now it is getting a whole lot more useful for spam recognition, although the feature is initially limited to those who own Nexus or Android One devices.

on Android Developers at Mar 09, 2017 10:43

It's a great feature. I can't number how many times I just wanted to block some telemarketers calling me in the most inconvenient parts of a day. But how it will influence their jobs? Worth considering.

on Android Developers at Jul 25, 2017 08:21

It will surely influence their jobs but you never know what new tactics they come up with, to tackle this spam detection feature. :D

on Android Developers at Jul 25, 2017 13:58

Ohh It's a great feature like truecaller. By this there is no need of installing any separate apps, right??

on Android Developers at Jul 31, 2017 13:16

Yes, I think so we don't need to install any separate app for this.
This forum thread discusses Goggle Android Phone App Can Detect Spam Call. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Android Developers Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Goggle Android Phone App Can Detect Spam Call related posts on Android Developers Forum

Fuchsia: Mobile, IoT or someting else?

by CMV on Android Developers

Google AI: More Intelligent than Siri

by Appinventiv-Top Mobile App Development Company on Android Developers

Google apps will transform for Star Wars fans

by montse on Android Developers

Reply on this threadPost a reply