App consuming Battery..
Android App Developers

App consuming Battery..

Read the App consuming Battery.. thread within the Android App Developers forum. You can reply to this post and participate in this discussion on the AppFutura mobile app development forum.
Need to hire an app developer?
Post your project
in 5 minutes for free
This is the Android app development forum. Pick one of the following Android app development topics and participate. You can also start your own Android app development discussion.
ANtech

App consuming Battery..

on Android App Developers Forum at Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Can anybody help me to find that why my app is consuming lot of battery. I am using the Location each time user use the app, is this is the mail reason. And how to resolve this.
AppInventiv

Re: App consuming Battery..

on Android App Developers Forum at Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:13 am

Troubleshoot background battery drain. If no specific app is causing the battery drain, try these troubleshooting steps.

Close unused apps. Your Droid might have programs running in the background that you don’t necessarily know about. You can close extra programs without harming your phone. There are three easy ways to close an app:
Press the Recent Apps button on the bottom of the screen. Swipe to the right the app you want to close.
Press App Info, select Force Stop, and then press OK to confirm.
Go to Settings, select Apps or Applications, and press the Running menu. Select the app you want to close, and then press Stop or Force Stop.

Along with it for the proper functioning of your smartphone and to get the best out of it, keep a track on these factors too.

Changing Connectivity Settings
Trimming Energy Extras
Improving Screen Efficiency
Optimizing Your Battery
Return to Android App Developers