Android Pay

Android Pay

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Android Pay

on Android Developers at Dec 16, 2015 14:21

Android Pay is designed to solve one of the larger challenges with shopping on mobile – having to enter your personal and payment data on mobile device’s small screen.

Android Pay is taking another notable step: it's now available to use within mobile application!?

http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/15/androi ... bile-apps/

Re: Android Pay

on Android Developers at Feb 12, 2016 17:24

This is a Good News. Android Pay was needed. Just like Apple Pay solves in-app purchases in iOS, Android Pay will do it for Android Devices.

Nice Article
montse

on Android Developers at Mar 03, 2016 12:27

We have some results about the use of Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay: Apple leads, though Android and Samsung are very close
http://www.engadget.com/2016/03/02/mobi ... ket-share/
montse

on Android Developers at Mar 03, 2016 12:29

I see Google wants to go one step further: just say "I'll pay with Google", a new hands free payment method. A pilot program is being tested in San Francisco Bay Area using Blutooth low energy, Wi-Fi in McDonald's, Papa John's, and some local restaurants

http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/03/02 ... south-bay/

on Android Developers at Mar 03, 2016 13:09

Android Pay is gradually gaining popularity among Android apps. Google launched Android pay to replace the conventional Google Wallet that was used for most of the functions. And, unlike Google Wallet, Android Pay is easily working with banks and card issuers, thus, making it easy and highly secure. It is designed to make easy payments with your credit cards in stores that have NFC payment terminals enabled.

on Android Developers at Mar 03, 2016 15:43

"I'll pay with Google" is a really cool feature.
montse

on Android Developers at Mar 07, 2016 16:13

Here there is an interesting thread about how pay-by-phone is working: https://www.appfutura.com/forum/off-topic/samsung-pay-is-already-working-in-us-t472

Is it really a success?

on Android Developers at Mar 11, 2016 12:10

Pay by Phone is working really cool in India, with a lot of payment apps like PayTM.
CMV

on Android Developers at Mar 15, 2016 14:02

Next stop for Android Pay...the UK!

Available at the end of the month!

on Android Developers at Mar 15, 2016 14:45

Undoubtedly, Android Pay is Latest, fast and secured way for money transactions
This forum thread discusses Android Pay. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Android Developers Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Android Pay related posts on Android Developers Forum

Android P will block apps from sending Internet traffic

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on Android Developers

Everyone is waiting for the release of Android P. All are keeping an eagle’s eye on the features of the new Android version. To add spice in your curiosity, here’s an article describing that Android P will block apps...

Android P might come with Developer access to Google Assista

by Appinventiv - A Google Developer Agency on Android Developers

According to a recently published report by Bloomberg, Android's new version (Android P) might have iPhone X-style and allow mobile app developers to use Google assistance in third-party apps in a better manner. Besides,...
Hi all, I have android4 with default settings wps. But, in my android6 there is no wps after hotspot. So, i want wps server application. Regards, VinothS,

Android Phone Notification on Window PC

by Mobulous on Android Developers

The users of Window 10 PC will now have the capacity to see the majority of their Android Phone Notification now on their PC screen. The users will have access to redesigns from Android gadgets when the Windows 10's Anni...
Reply on this threadPost a reply