Android Native Build Issue and NDK error while building apk

Need to hire an IT company?

Post your project

in 5 minutes for free

Amit Singh

on Android Developers at Apr 16, 2017 20:30

Hello I Imorted a Github source code of Telegram. But when I am trying to build the apk then I got two type of error-
First is - External Native Build Issues which contain below details-

Build command failed.

Error while executing process C:\Users\The\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk-bundle\ndk-build.cmd with arguments {NDK_PROJECT_PATH=null APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=C:\Users\The\Desktop\ProjectXYZ\Appcode1\TMessagesProj\jni\Android.mk NDK_APPLICATION_MK=C:\Users\The\Desktop\ProjectXYZ\Appcode1\TMessagesProj\jni\Application.mk APP_ABI=armeabi-v7a NDK_ALL_ABIS=armeabi-v7a NDK_DEBUG=0 APP_PLATFORM=android-23 NDK_OUT=C:/Users/The/Desktop/ProjectXYZ/Appcode1/TMessagesProj/build/intermediates/ndkBuild/armv7_SDK23/release/obj NDK_LIBS_OUT=C:\Users\The\Desktop\ProjectXYZ\Appcode1\TMessagesProj\build\intermediates\ndkBuild\armv7_SDK23\release\lib NDK_APPLICATION_MK:=jni/Application.mk APP_PLATFORM:=android-14 APP_SHORT_COMMANDS=false LOCAL_SHORT_COMMANDS=false -B -n}

Android NDK: ERROR:C:\Users\The\Desktop\ProjectXYZ\Appcode1\TMessagesProj\jni\Android.mk:WebRtcAec: LOCAL_SRC_FILES points to a missing file

Android NDK: Check that C:/Users/The/Desktop/ProjectXYZ/Appcode1/TMessagesProj/jni/./libtgvoip/external/libWebRtcAec_android_armeabi-v7a.a exists or that its path is correct

process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, "", ...) failed.

Second error pointed to toward file- <b>C:\Users\The\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\ndk-bundle\build\core\prebuilt-library.mk</b> which contains this -

Error:(44, 0) *** Android NDK: Aborting. Stop.
<a href="openFile:C:\Users\The\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\ndk-bundle\build\core\prebuilt-library.mk">Open File</a>

Code of prebuilt-library.mk file- https://gist.github.com/AmitSinghLive/3 ... ef3b013dfa

I am using latest android studio and source can be found from here- https://github.com/DrKLO/Telegram
aat soft

Re: Android Native Build Issue and NDK error while building apk

on Android Developers at Jul 25, 2019 18:41

Similar problem here... You found a solution for this?
This forum thread discusses Android Native Build Issue and NDK error while building apk. You can join the discussion by clicking on 'Post a reply'. If you are new to Android Developers Forum, you will need to sign up and create a new account.

Android Native Build Issue and NDK error while building apk related posts on Android Developers Forum

Android Lollipop

by Marc on Android Developers

Android Nougat release date

by Ready4S on Android Developers

Android O is here for developers only!

by montse on Android Developers

Reply on this threadPost a reply