Mendios Technologies delivers beautiful, full-function mobility solution for startups, medium-sized companies, and large enterprises. We are committed to providing solutions that are simple to use and cost-effective, that meet the specific set of needs defined, and that is adaptable to meet future needs. We provide tailor-made client concentric solutions that are not only exceptional but are affordable too.
Some of the popular technologies Mendios does work:
• Mobile Apps - iOS Apple, Google Android, Windows
• IoT Platforms - Axeda, ThingWorx, IBM Watson
• Customer Engagement - Beacons, NFC, iBeacons
• Enterprise Backend - MySQL, Azure, Oracle, SAP, Sales Force
Being in IT business for over five years, Mendios has a strong team of 30+ employees including Product Manager, Web/Mobile Engineers, Solution Architects, UI/UX designer, QA Engineers and Business Managers across Sunnyvale, Singapore & Bangalore.
Narender P. is Business Consultant at Mendios Technologies. The mobile app development company was founded in 2011 by Sach Anand and is located in California, United States. The company employs 35 IT professionals and developers.
Narender is a business consultant at Mendios Technologies focusing on channel partnerships, business development and working with customers globally.
Let’s see what Narender P. has to say about Mendios Technologies and the mobile app development world.
View full interview
We want to create a tool to help people spark conversations with friends.
How the app works:
1. Sign in with Facebook
2. Post question or respond to other people’s questions
3. A group chat is created when a user responds to a question
4. Converse with your friends in the group chat
We have the detailed PRD and mockups but need someone to design and develop the app.
Flinto prototype: https://www.flinto.com/p/adc85af9
We prefer someone who has:
- Has experience developing social/messaging apps
- Knows good UI/UX design
- Can build features that are incrementally testable
- Can meet on a daily or weekly basis
- Preferably has experience working on an agile team (i.e. Scrum)
- Preferably has experience working with Firebase
How we select:
- Review your answers
- Interview the top 3 candidates for fit
- Select the best candidate to join our team
We’ve invested a lot of time in creating the PRDs and wireframes so we want to work with someone who’s committed to making our app idea a success.
The challenge the client had was
1. Several combinations of language choice and subject selection to be supported
2. Medium of instruction to be supported was English and a local Indian language
3. Data included images / unstructured data / equations / schematics
4. App had to support multiple choice questions and answers
5. App had to seamlessly support all chosen subjects and present to user at right speed with no drift / delay / lag and provide a seamless learning experience
Objectives of the company and client -
1. to get the most comprehensive online handheld exam prep software learning solution
2. same solution to be available on web app
3. allow users to enjoy the lightweight experience of learning on a per screen basis, with access to faculty for doubts
4. Make the app user friendly, provide easy user administration to app operator, integrate to payment gateway and launch on time
1. Final product entailed the best possible user experience in the market for a study prep app on Android (downloadable and useable versus shrinkwrapped on a custom hardware such as a tablet)
2. Company walked through multiple flows several times with client to ensure both parties had consistent understanding of what was required
3. Company developed design template screen by screen to ensure client had c lear understanding of not only how screens looked but also how work flow was done and allow changes to UI pre launch for best fit experience
Mendios Technologies had to develop a platform to manage all aspects of events organization: Registration, Sponsorship, Event Details, Website, PR and customer engagement. Website of the client: www.hrsummit.in
The objective was to help HRD Institute efficiently manage all aspects of their business.
The final solution by Mendios Technologies was a website and a mobile app for Android and iOS.
Extreme pleasure to work with. Highly professional and always put in the extra effort to deliver exactly what was need for project area's. Mendios completed the required job successfully and we will hire Mendios again in near future.
Mendios Technologies had to develop a mobile app for the NexTV summit.
The objective was to keep atendees informed of everything that happened in the summit.
Mendios Technologies developed Enterprise Event app fro iOS/Android/iPad for NexTV submit last year.
Mendios delivered successfully a mobile app with the following features:
+ Instant Messaging: Book meeting with delegates and sponsors
+ Real-time alerts
+ Twitter stream
+ Event information
The Mendios Technologies Event App was a great introduction to the event and supplemented the event footprint, improved visitor / delegate engatement and was a progressive step for the marketing degree within the event.
Since the technical know how of the vendors vary greatly – there are vendors who are almost illiterate to vendors who are quite savvy and understand ERP and synchronization process, the methodology for stock sync also varies. With a set of vendors, a product image needs to be shown to them and they can tell whether the product is in stock or not and there would be vendors who can send product stock data in a spreadsheet which can be synced with our master DB.
This specification only talks about the use case where a stock sync can happen through product images. It will be updated to incorporate stock sync through spreadsheets too.
Mendios Technologies apart from completing the app on time was nimble enough to accommodate the change requests coming out from the pilot phase. They provided valuable technical inputs to improve the feature specs and guided us to choose the right technology stack for a timely roll out. Highly recommended!