Since 2010 our team of 27 people has helped hundreds of clients worldwide to develop 175 mobile apps addressing certain business and day-to-day challenges. More than 50 million users have our apps installed to entertain themselves, grow talents, do daily chores, work out, find friends, write poetry and music or call a taxi.
We have the knowledge of and expertise in:
- full-featured photo and video editing apps (SplitPic, Cinepic, Fused, Faded, etc.);
- typography apps (Font Candy, HypeType);
- apps for restaurants and cafes (SkipQs);
- dating and socializing apps (AddMe);
- educational and entertaining apps (HaikuJAM, Uninotes, Trackd, Pixelcraft, Beatmix);
- business apps (Trusted Insight);
- fitness apps (Phyzseek);
The mobile app development company Rosberry has developed a mobile application for iOS and to do so it has assigned a great team of app developers but also backend specialist and designers. The application for this Fitness Company also features awesome fitness characteristics like real-time heart rate monitors, but also social sharing.
The Rosberry team has been working awesomely with this mobile application and they even proposed, thanks to their expertise, to implement better functionalities to the mobile app that now has almost 80,000 registered users and is downloaded more than 1,000 daily times. The only issue is that as the contract is over and I want to implement more changes, the team at Rosberry doesn't help at all and they take long to reply me.