Team of scientific-minded, well versed professionals with focus in mobile app development. We value formal, higher education and see it as foundation of effectiveness. Our goal is to find the right formula for both, big names and startups. Apps that we delivered were featured in recognized tech publications such as techcrunch.com. Awarded 1st place in Samsung competition for best mobile app in 2010, 2012 and 2014.
Per recent HackerRank report polish developers are one of the most skilled in the world. Furthermore Poland is part of the European Union which makes all formal aspects straightforward. At the same time cost of living is still significantly lower which allows us to be very competitive in terms of price. By choosing Proexe, a Warsaw based company, you are getting top notch developers while staying cost effective.
Languages we speak: English and Polish
We are fully responsible for the development of the mobile part of the biggest OTT platform in Poland. Our client is a leader in video streaming in Poland.
We have made the mobile part of theirs OTT platform, which includes:
- implementation of native mobile apps for Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- DRM using Google Widevine technology for Android and iOS.
- full support of DASH playback
- integration with the biggest video CDN in Poland
- implementation of custom video tracking mechanism
- live video streaming
- Google Chromecast support
- Cloud-based video recording (nPVR)
- follow-me-content - the app will resume playing the video on a different device
The system is designed to be easily configurable for new clients. At the moment (September 2016), the system was implemented for two leading telcos in Poland. At the moment we continue to deliver the system to new customers, as well as provide support to our current clients.
We are responsible for the mobile app development for the schoolempower.com system.
We created a template which can be used by each school to generate their own, personalized application linked to their schoolempower.com account.
What we have made during this project:
• Native applications for iOS and Android.
• Android Build Variants and macro mechanisms for iOS used to easily generate an application for a new school
• Integration with the existing School Empower system schoolempower.com
Communication with the team was great. Issues were addressed on time and there was remarkably little back and forth. The team used Trello to manage the project, so everything was clear and transparent. I would definitely recommend this team
An app made for the Polish Police. The app shows the location of Police stations near the user. It isn’t supposed to be used in cases of emergency but rather to contact the closest Police station.
A map shows the location and the quickest route to the closest Police station near the user. Information about every Police station, headquarters, local officers is available in the offline database.
The app covers all street addresses in Poland. The user can search their address and the app will show local police officers for that location.
Additionally we have made the CMS system to support up to 1000 content managers across the whole country.
Our cooperation was perfect. We are very pleased with the esults as well as the quality of services provided by Proexe company. We can recommned them as tried and tested mobile apps specialists.
Our customer set before us a difficult challenge of crafting an app which would compete with global players on the market of ordering prints online, such as Lalalab or SnapPrints. As a result of our cooperation, Snapbook was able to develop a solid application at a very competitive price. We hope that our cooperation will provide a solid foundation for further Snapbook development.
The app has been written natively for Android and iOS. As part of the assignment, we also developed a server which easily integrates with the printing house to ensure optimal results.
• PayPay payment support
• credit card support
• integration with a printing house
• support and optimization of large format prints
• preview of the albums which will be sent to the customer in a booklet format
• integration with Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram for downloading images
• advanced logic of generating vouchers
• server website development
Visit http://snapbookapp.com to learn more about the application or use the links on the right to download the application.
We highly recommend Proexe to any startups or new business projects looking to get a mobile app or website. Their are a team of professional app developers, with a business oriented approach for the customers idea and have provided as with a lot of recommendations throughout the project. Everything was on time, within the budget and the communication was great!
Co-founder & CEO @SnapBook
A large transport company based in Warsaw was planning to replace all POS-based checkouts installed in buses with innovative mobile solutions (app + POS printer).
One advantage of the new system is that with every sold ticket, the driver can immediately update the bus occupancy status in the central system. On the other hand, the app will help the driver to quickly sell and validate tickets, as well as be aware well in advance of the status of bus occupancy at each stop.
As part of this assignment we have crafted an Android app which easily integrates with the customer's central sales system.
• Integration with POS printers
• Integration with the central sales system
• Validation of tickets using QR codes
• Reporting on the position of the vehicle to the central system
• Work offline - the driver may not have internet access, the app collects the data and sends them upon re-connecting to wifi