Review Positive Power Software House
We are a team of over 80 IT engineers and new media experts that has delivered software solutions and for over 500 clients striving to deliver highest quality products by professionalism based on three pillars: timeliness, reliability and flexibility.
We work mainly in technologies like: PHP, Java, .NET, iOS, Android, PhoneGap, Magento, Wordpress.
Szkla.com online store is a leader in optical industry, which handles a distribution of only genuine products. It offers its clients the contact lenses of renowned companies, sunglasses, lotions, eye drops and contact lenses accessories. Parallel to online sales the shop is running a distribution in stationary stores.
Shop has over 100 000 regular customers. The target group of szkla.com are conscious consumers, expecting high quality products. They are mostly people open to new solutions and appreciating the capacity to facilitate and shorten the process of purchasing.
- Increasing the level of sales (in particular the frequency of procurement)
- Building a base of loyal and regular customers (thanks to functionalities of the application)
- Optimization of store in terms of variety of available resolutions,
- Increasing the range of the store by targeting it for dynamic mobile customers.
During the cooperation Positive Power Sp. z o.o. was responsible for:
- Application development,
- Implementation of the solution,
Implemented application after logging in to the account, synchronizes data from e-shop, thanks to which there is access to the history of orders and information about them. The customer has of course the possibility to use the application without logging, but then the "My Account" option is not available. A very important module in the application was, of course search products screen (also according to the list of product categories the store) view them and ordering. The application has also screens: promotions and search stores (by default, will be presented in the nearest points of the customer's location), and the ability to send push notifications. An interesting functionality of the solution is the ability to save information about vision defects and set reminders to purchase lenses.
As a result of implementation lasting slightly over two months there was developed the application which supports building loyalty among customers and sales activities in a shop. The application is transparent, and with the functionality to remind about replacing the contact lenses it is also useful for the customers.
8a.pl webshop is one of the biggest outdoor e-shops in Poland. The constantly increasing number of orders and clients using mobile devices influenced 8a.pl decision for mobile app development.
Positive Power has co-operated with 8a.pl since 2003, this time being responsible for the development of this project.
increase of sales
broaden the access to the company offer
increase of webshop attractiveness by implementing modern sales solutions
The sales application for an online store www.8a.pl that is fully integrated with its database and settlement system. In this app products can be viewed by type and a manufacturer. Additionally, a user can find out about current news, promotions and bargains. The application has the built-in barcode scanner, which enables checking availability and a price of an item in 8a.pl store and its quick buying (basket) or postponing (wishlist).
SQLite (Android), CoreData(iOS), REST API, barecode scanner Operating systems: Android 2.2+, iOS 4.3
SQLite (Android), CoreData(iOS), REST API, barcode scanner
Operating systems: Android 2.2+, iOS 4.3
A loyalty program app thanks to which customers can collect and redeem rewards within the loyalty program run by their favourite stores.
The application consists of barely two screens and its usage is very simple. Collecting stars and rewards is as easy as a breeze. It's enough to stick a mobile phone (NFC capable) to an individual merchant TAG.
Points are assigned immediately, also offline, thanks to the implementation of the special system that synchronizes the device data with server data.
Christmas Facebook App
1. A user can choose a gift among different items
(ski helmets, skis, googles, snowboard, a teddy
bear, ginger bread).
2. Next, he wraps it in a decorative box and sends
gifts to friends along with christmas wishes - own or
earlier prepared and available on website funny
1800 of wishes sent by
users during 5 days
The app uses NFC standard for exchanging private business cards between synchronised devices. Data is saved on SIM card which is the cashe memory for user contacts. The business cards are assigned to the special group for contacts exchanged by means of TUK TUK.
Additionally, the app enables for sending invitations via Facebook and Twtter, and for notifications about the newly made associations on those social networking portals. There is also the history of contacts exchanged.
• In his birthday, a user gets an email with a link to the app
• To get a birthday gift he have to compete with other users to unpack the gift as quickly as possible. After unpacking the gift, a user obtains a big discount in Intersport shops.
Lotari Decorator is an innovative and highly advanced application which enables users to prepare a roller-blind project on their own and to place an order.
Thanks to intuitive information architecture of the application it is possible to configure a roller-blind in 5 easy steps:
1) choosing roller-blind's features
2) choosing clipart
3) edition of cliparts by special tools
4) placing an order in an online shop
During clipart edition a user can keep track of price of the configured roller-blind; information is visible on the left side next to the edit window.
17% sales increase in the decorator online shop during one quarter
Draw a Gift Facebook app
The app worked on the store's website and Facebook profile (based on the same database).
1) A user chooses a sex (male or female) of a person for which he/she draws a product.
2) A user draws 3 products from the assortment of the store 8a.pl and gets a discount (those are products that have been previously chosen in order to promote stock that don't sell or stock on which our Client earns the most money).
If a user decides to buy:
- all the drawn 3 products – he gets 25% discount
- 2 products – he gets 20% discount
- 1 product – he gets 15% discount
Every user have a limited possiblity of drawing (10 draws on the 8a.pl store, 5 draws on Facebook).
- over 100 000 draws in the first week
- traffic on the app comparable to the traffic on the website
- brand attachment increase
- significant increase in sales
The priority of the app was to encourage Facebook society to use The North Face gear by increasing brand awareness and presenting benefits of using TNF products.
The activities were to fit in the TNF brand philosophy that creates clothes collections in cooperation with elites, but at the same time doesn't forget local brand ambassadors – anonymous on the global scale but equally engaged in the outdoor activity.
1) There were two stages in the competition. In the first one, users had to 'shoot a TNF' -a user had to guess under which of 20 squares a company logo is hidden.
2) Every user had three shots per day and to get more, a user had to invite friends.
3) After finding the logo, a user had to give a creative answer a question connected with the North Face brand. On the basis of answers, a jusy was choosing one winner per day.
- Users activity on profie increased 170% and still rises.
- Number of funs on Like Page doubled
- +170% activity increase
- Almost 8000 applications!
- Over 4000 users
- 85% users suitable to the target group
- 'Shoot a TNF' doubled funs on Like Page 8a.pl thanks to which it's one of the biggest profiles of outdoor stores on the Internet.
Because of the planned promotional activities in 43 stores of Empik chain within the whole area of Poland, Positive Power developed an app for tablets. It is a tool for viewing a catalogue of coins and numismats produced by the Warsaw Mint of Poland SA.
he app description
The app was prepared on tablets.
The app is divided into 5 modules:
The guide of coins and numismats
The Mint of Poland
The app enables to learn about the mint and its offer. To make the choice easier for a user, the mint's products are also divided into gifts' categories
An app for storing loyalty cards in a mobile phone.
The app description
1. Personal account management – registration, login and data edition.
2. Simple card adding – keying in basic information, taking a picture of a card's obwers and revers, scanning a barcode by a camera and its automatic conversion to unique digital card number
3. Loyalty cards' management – adding, deleting and data edition.
4. Geotargeting and behavioral targeting – the possibility of programming by Partners automatic promotional activities connected with the current whereabouts and purchase history of a user.
5. Delivering to a user information about current bargains in a form of sms, push messages and application messages.
Within a month from the release the app reached 1st place among the most frequently downloaded polish financial apps for iPhone
8th place in the ranking of the most frequently downoladed apps in Poland
The sales application for an online store 8a.pl that is fully integrated with its database and settlement system.
In this app products can be viewed by type and a manufacturer. Additionally, a user can find out about current news, promotions and bargains.
The application has the built-in barecodes' scanner, which enables checking availability and a price of an item in the store and its quick buying (basket) or postponing (wishlist).
The RWD website gives exhaustive information about the manufacturer offer and points of sale. The tool guarantees a coherent information channel for both traditional and mobile users, with the special consideration for stock market investors who require constant access to Pfleiderer information.
Scope of work: implementation of dedicated e-commerce multiplatform with a high automation of sale processes in RWD standard, creative work (developing new concept of the shops image), UX works (development of the information architecture and intuitive navigation, advisory), marketing strategy.