We, Mobulous, are the top experienced, ISO Certified App Development company with 5 years + experience in creating innovative and out of the box native apps for startups and brands.
• With over 300+ native android and iOS apps developed, our team have achieved diversified experience in various domains. Including including Entеrрrіѕе, Navigation, Hеаlth Cаrе, Wearable Technology, Augmеntеd Rеаlіtу, Games, Consumer, Mеdіа, and Finance etc
• We are extending our arms with a strategy to share our magnificent experience and skills with startups , small, medium business and brands offering іntеgrаtеd, vibrant аnd streamlined ѕоlutіоnѕ.
• Our tесhnісаllу wеll-vеrѕеd аnd hіghlу skilled team consists оf 60+ Dеvеlореrѕ, UI/UX Dеѕіgnеrѕ, Tеѕtеrѕ and Prоjесt Mаnаgеrѕ
• We believe in giving our clients the power of mobile to expand their business output and revenue
• Our Experienced Sales Team is always available to discuss ahead on your Project idea and give free consultation
After 10 months, we got back in touch with Anil Sharma, CEO of Mobulous Technologies based in India. 2015 was a great year for mobile app developers, and we are sure 2016 will be even better. Let’s see if things have changed for Mobulous Technologies’ app development company.
Do you see an increase in clients asking for wearable devices apps?
Wearable devices are actually increasing the market scope for enterprises and that’s why clie...
Published on Jul 06, 2016
View full interview
Mobulous: As we know Google Fuchsia is the real-time operating system (RTOS) intended to serve real-time applications that process data as it comes in.
We can define Fuchsia as a small operating system intended for embedded systems.
Since embedded systems are essentialy a part of every modern electronic component such as
microwave oven, washing machine, remote control, RFID tags, routers, modems, PDAs, mobile phones etc we can comfortably conclude a hugh help in IOT by Google Fuchsia.
We believe Fuchsia with SWIFT can help build real time applications which will help companies to code complex IOT scenarios and integrating with native mobile apps. Not in competition with Android or iOS as a operating system
Mobulous: Samsung's first endeavour at wellness tracking functioned admirably with its Galaxy Phones and after that; the organization is back on track in the wearables rivalry with Samsung Gear Fit 2. The Gear Fit 2 accompanies a 1.5 crawl super AMOLED touchscreen. The presentation is set in a dark background and looks reflexive and responsive. In addition, it has a slight bend to it, similar to the primary Gear Fit adaptation. Alongside all your wellness movement, unfortunately, the Gear Fit 2 can't track your swimming action since it is not waterproof. Hope, it will likewise be called as the best wellness tracking device till now.
Link: http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/162 ... acking.htm
Mobulous: Facebook reported a fantastic second quarter on Wednesday, driven to a great extent by the accomplishment of its versatile business. As according to the report, the organization has solid growth in the Active clients. Facebook is likely hoping to incorporate its Messenger stage with the application store of the future. Bots present a lucrative adaptation open door for Facebook, like how application stores got to be moneymaking biological systems for Google and Apple. If the organization can adapt Messenger similarly that Apple has adapted the App Store, Facebook could produce yearly income as up to App store & off course can become the future App store.
Link: http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook ... 016-7?IR=T