Review Liki Mobile Solutions Ltd. L.P.
Liki Mobile Solutions is a web and mobile development company specializing in creating mobile apps, online software and outsourcing. We custom build a diverse range of IT solutions, software, web applications and mobile applications. Our solutions are simple, intuitive and ergonomic.
The company development services since 2013.
Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced software consultants, architects, designers and developers. We provide all stages of software development: idea creation, building business scenarios, designing requirements, creating archtecture, implemetation, testing, integration, development of the deployed products.
We offer services and products:
Services: mobile & web development, graphic design, consulting, custom software development, wordpress development.
Products: Regional Vademecum, iWent, Power Report, Power Consumer, Expert Support System.
Coopeartion models: outsourcing, nearshore, offshore, team leasing.
We encourage you to explore Uniejow with our application “Tourist Uniejow”! The application is available for download on Apple iTunes, Windows Market Place and on Google Play.
Promotions of the objects
Tourist Application, promoting attractive tourist objects in Uniejow and surroundings. Replaces traditional guidebooks and map.
Allows you to locate and obtain information (such as name, phone number, email address) about the object.
We built a platform for veterinarians (Gribbles Veterinary), that helps doctors communicate and get the consultation of diagnostic centers remotely without going there. After the success of the application, Healthscope has decided to extand the cooperation with us.
What is it?
• Obtaining the expert support from the service center
• Categorize issues, ask questions and to enrich their multime dia content
• Experts can assign to each application and conduct a discussion with the authors of questions
• Reduction the waiting time for suport
• Compatibility with Android, iOS and Windows Phone
add questions for experts, category, add photos and other multimedia, any time of the order, you can edit them, works oﬄine
What is it?
• For organizers, exhibitors, visitors
• Eﬃcient organization of the events/exhibitions
• Better communications between visitors-organizers/exhibitors
• The most important informations & news about event/fairs
• Communication with exhibitors/organizers
• Prepare visitors to the fair/events
• Visitors always have the latest information while they are there
• Promotion of event/fairs
• Compatibility with Android, iOS and Windows Phone
Functionality: modularity (rebuilding), exibility (add new functions), a interactive maps, useful (notebook), quick search engine
With its intuitive interface, the app makes it possible for the user to:
- choose particular floor levels
- choose particular business areas
- search for particular employers and their stands
- find the location of particular employers and their stands
- add notes on a given company
- indicate their favourite company
The app provides Employer Profiles which make it easy to:
- browse the most important elements of the profile of a given company, such as its website, Facebook page, geographical location, email address, etc.
- find that company’s stand at the fair (floor level, stand number)
The app provides:
- an interactive map which indicates the stand of a given employer
The app makes it possible for the user to:
- add photos to a note
- send notes
The app provides information on the town, including:
- updated timetables for public transport
- what is currently showing at the cinema and theatre
- a list of events taking place in the town
- the history of the town
- the ability to find a given object on a map
- the timetable for rubbish collection
- the latest news from a given week/month
- updated information on opening times for places, such as council departments, medical centres, etc.
- a database of places of interest to tourists
In addition, the app:
- can add a telephone number, send an SMS, and browse the website of a given place
- makes it easy to return to the main menu
- works online and offline
- runs on Android, iOS and Windows Phone
Regional Vademecum, innovative way to deliver promotial material about the region, works through mobile technology – without printing thousands of leaflets and maps provides tourists up-to-date information. Days of wasting time searching information through Internet and books are over – a few seconds is enough to familiarize yourself with the most interesting places in the region. Regional Vademecum is more than just a tourist app – it can be also used as a new communication channel to reach residents.
Regional Vademecum not only makes sightseeing so much easier, but it also improves promotion of the region and communication with residents!
Learn more about Regional Vademecum: http://www.likims.pl/en/regional-vademecum/
Liki Mobile Solutions has finished another project. Bajkoteka.pl, a set of fairy tales and stories for children, is already available on AppStore, Google Market and Windows Store. By that means, we make the access to masterpieces of children literature easier – the only thing you need to to discover the world of incredible fairy tales is a mobile phone, tablet or simple PC.
Bajkoteka.pl offers a variety of fairy tales and stories. You will find propositions for the youngest kids, like classic works of Jan Brzechwa or Julian Tuwim as well as something for a little older readers – like masterpieces of Hans Christian Andersen. We also offer books loved by girls – for example, Ann of Green Gables and Little Princess. Boys can discover the adventures of Tom Sawyer or search for Island of Treasures with Jim. Bajkoteka.pl includes also lullabies and bedtime stories that will help calm a child before sleep and stimulate his or her imagination at the same time. Due to a wide range of books offered, each reader will find something for himself or herself.
Children need to be spoken to. Then they develop faster, use wider variety of words and become more mature. Many stories offer also a timeless issue of the struggle between good and evil – it’s important as stories and books frequently shape young children’s sensitivity. Audiobooks are also a great solution for children having little free time. The books can be listened to with a child while doing other activities, for example preparing a dinner or cleaning the house. Using this time to listen to some stories together with your children would serve as a perfect solution for parents who don’t want their children to spend too much time on TV or computer games. It’s also a useful tool to provide children with entertainment during lengthy journeys. Fairy tales will make the journey far less tedious.
All books are read by the most prominent Polish actors – for example Piotr Fronczewski, Jarosław Boberek, Joanna Pach and Mirosław Zbrojewicz. Each of them demonstrates an incredible talent to depict the reality of fairy tales. Listening to the stories read by them is a great pleasure, not only for children, but also for their parents.
Desigining Bajkoteka.pl we aimed to make using it as simple as possible. We did our best to make the application easy to use by a child. We also introduced some solutions to purchase the book you wish and re-download it without any additional costs. Due to this, the books you buy are available on all your mobile and computer devices.
For Liki Team, Bajkoteka.pl was a special project. Doing it was that satisfactory because we designed it for the loveliest audience – children.
Bajkoteka.pl – summary:
- access to over 100 audiobooks
- well-known polish actors – e.g. Piotr Fronczewski, Jarosław Boberek
- dedicated to Android, Windows Phone, iOS
- intuitive operation
- low prices – starting from 3,99 PLN
Malopolska Film Region mobile application is the project, the aim of which is to present the potential of the film region, by demonstrating the diversity of landscapes, architecture and monuments that are available in this region. The purpose of the application is not only to attract more visitors, but also to boost the film production, by showing the most interesting film locations in Malopolska.
Kraków Film Commission – iOS/Android phone Application
- Panorama: ability to view panoramic images using a gyroscope.
- 3D objects: the application uses the Augmented Reality allowing to present 3D models. (Model AR).
To all the water sports enthusiasts: Great Loop of Wielkopolska App was created with the help of our team and was nominated for Mobile Trends Awards 2014!
Great Loop of Wielkopolska – a mobile travel guide for aquatic trail of Wielkopolska, promoting natural beaty of the region and the cultural values located near the waterway cities and towns.
Tour planner – the application is equipped with travel planner. Users can save their owns tours, use editors proposals, as well as recommendations of other users (thanks to the community module)
The application is available for download on Apple iTunes and on Google Play.
We developed the application for 65-inch TV with information about twin towns of Lodz. We were also responsible for the graphic banner for the background of the exposition. We used AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, JSON data, SiteKiosk and Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
We make web pages using one of the most advanced content management systems – WordPress. We know it inside out – thanks to many years of experience we can easily adapt WordPress for clients from different sectors. Kiosk4Kids.pl is our realization that promotes Kiosk4Kids, mobile gaming device.