Industry leading mobile app development & cloud consulting company, serving the global market since 2008. We offer end-to-end solutions for enterprise mobility, IoT, AR/VR, AI, Wearables & App marketing.
• POC Development (for startups)
• App Development (iOS & Android)
• Enterprise Application
• Cloud Solutions
• App Marketing
• Agile, result-oriented and customized development and delivery methodologies
• Supportive to the project requirements and manage transparency.
• Well-defined, structured and proven process designed.
• Promising productivity and quality of the product.
• 1500+ Successful project deliveries
• 50+ AWS Cloud applications deployed
• 90+ AWS Cloud AMIs & CF
• 45+ Client Countries
“Happy clients are Our Assets”. Our journey with the client right from the project on-boarding to delivery and support services are customer-oriented, providing best customer experience on priority.
Intuz: To secure your Android device, you should do Android scan and verify your apps periodically for malware detection. Google keeps releasing security updates to patch the latest known vulnerabilities. Keeping your Android device updated with the latest security patches is one of the easiest—and best—ways to protect your phone from hackers.
Know more at: https://www.pcworld.com/article/3187451/android/6-easy-ways-to-keep-your-android-phone-secure.html
Intuz: Thanks for featuring Intuz as one of the top react-native development company. We have a great experience working on React Native projects and have contributed React Native components on Gitlab repositories.
Intuz: According to the AndroidCentral the possible names for Android P are as below:
- Petit Four
- Pound Cake
- Puff Pastry
- Pumpkin Pie
Let's see what is the name for us for Android P?