Review Inexika Inc.
Inexika is passionate about building great apps. Creating unique and exciting apps that stand out in a sea of mediocrity is what we love. Our experts can design mobile apps of any scale - from a simple, tiny entertainment app to complex, enterprise-level business products. By full involvement in the project, we make your app rich in functionality: social, cloud, geolocation - whatever modern features you may think of.
We have expertise in building apps for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone, including development of Web server based backends. Contact us, and we'll build a mobile app for you quickly!
My Notes is designed to work with standard applications of IBM Notes (formerly Lotus Notes).
No server-side manipulations, configuration changes or applications templates modifications are needed to connect.
Start working with My Notes with 3 easy steps:
1. Install My Notes Desktop on your computer from http://www.mynotesapp.com/download/ and setup connection to IBM Notes;
2. Install the app on your mobile phone;
3. Launch the app and connect to Desktop by scanning QR code.
- - - MAIN ADVANTAGES - - -
* EASY INSTALLATION – no server-side manipulations, no IT staff involved, no administrative rights needed. All you need is your computer with IBM Notes installed and your phone;
* MULTIPLE PLATFORMS SUPPORTED – My Notes Desktop is available for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows computers;
* IBM NOTES APPLICATIONS SUPPORTED – Mail, Contacts, Domino Directories, Notebook. Other applications, such as Discussion/Forum, Documents Library, TeamRoom, are coming soon;
* WORKS IN ANY NETWORK – the app is switched automatically between direct connection when you are in local Wi-Fi network and our cloud service when you're connected over the Internet (paid subscription required);
* SECURITY – neither data nor passwords are stored on our servers. Data is strongly encrypted with AES and SSL when transmitted between your desktop and your phone;
* IBM NOTES SPECIFIC FEATURES – encrypted and signed messages support, follow-up flags, full-text search through all documents in databases, etc.
- - - SUBSCRIPTION AND PRICING - - -
When connected to a computer with My Notes Desktop directly, for instance, via local Wi-Fi network, you can use ALL FUNCTIONS of the application FOR FREE and ADS-FREE.
To use My Notes via any available Internet connection, including cellular networks, public or private Wi-Fi hotspots, you need to purchase Pro Subscription to connect via our cloud internet-service.
This beautiful app is an ultimate mood journal, personal diary and charting tool. It will help you discover causes of your ups and downs, and get surprising insights into yourself!
* One of the 10 Best Apps for Bipolar Disorder by the Healthline.com
With iMoodJournal you can:
- Keep notes of your overall well-being with our colorful scale with editable mood labels. Record your thoughts and experiences.
- Setup automatic reminders – as many as needed per day, even random! Now iMoodJournal will remind you when it's time to check in with yourself.
- Browse the history of your records using our engaging animated mood history chart.
- Establish associations between your mood and experiences by adding #hashtags to your records (yeah, like those in Twitter!).
- Mark your emotions, people surrounding you, any other objects or activities with #hashtags. Examples: #angry, #cheerful, #surprised, #friends, #workout. iMoodJournal will show you how your feelings and your surrounding affect your wellbeing in long term.
- Track your medication and sleep using #hastags with colons and numeric values like #aspirin:40mg or #sleep:8h
- Spot triggers of your mood changes on Top Positive and Negative #hashtags charts and filter your mood records by #hashtags.
- Take self-portrait photos and realize how your mood affects your appearance.
- Recognize time-based patterns in your mood on gorgeous summary charts, which include full mood history, as well as weekly and daily average charts.
- Visualize your #hashtags values on large landscape mood chart to see whether there is any correlation between your mood and medication, sleep or any other measurable essences you track.
- Share your mood with friends on Facebook.
WHEN DO I NEED A MOOD DIARY?
Mood diary is a tool frequently offered by psychologists and therapists to help us discover facts about ourselves that otherwise slip our attention. You may experience a serious diagnosed condition like bipolar, OCD or depression. You may have stressful job, like manager reporting to executives or customer facing specialist, which makes you feel exhausted at the end of your long day. You may be on emotional rollercoaster as your partner is making your heart tear apart. Or you may simply be curious to know yourself better. This app may help! Bring your iMoodJournal to your therapist or discuss it with your close friend to maximize its positive impact on your life.
* To get the best out of this app, please, keep regular records (preferably 2 – 3 times a day) of your mood with tags and self-portraits for at least 1 – 2 weeks. The Weekly Cycle chart requires several weeks of records to generate meaningful output. We wish you the very best experience with iMoodJournal. Please, send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.