Review Digitalists IA
We provide digital consultancy and deliver custom-built, marketing-driven web and mobile apps in time and on budget.
- Fun experience guaranteed !!! Auto face detection and automagical face distortions.
- Even more funny for groups of people.
Just snap or upload photo with your face or anyone's else and unleash the fun. Make sure complete face is visible.
Choose one of 14 face distortion and see results immediately.
If there are several faces on the photo, press 'Surprise me' button to get random results.
Apply photo filter effects to enhance resulting photo.
- Works for individual and group photos!
- Upload photos from Facebook, snap a photo on camera or select one of the photos from camera roll.
- Share hyperfied faces with friends on Facebook, Twitter, via email or save to your device roll.
- There's a hidden 'zombi' filter for you to discover. Hint: first apply visual filter and then some other filter.
Our app is a real facebomb: you will see how eyes, nose, lips, forehead - everything - is changing its usual form.
Hyperfy is a super goo application. Melt faces away!
A truly cross platform mobile application 'Thames Trail' for Viewfinder Photography Gallery. The application was developed in collaboration with Victoria Forrest (Design by Victoria) who has developed an application look & feel as well as offline map.
We have used Adobe Air as cross platform of choice utilising open source Starling and Feathers UI for very quick development as well as cross platform support. Application works on Android and iOS smartphones and tablet devices no matter what their dimensions.
The game is specifically optimized for tablets and it looks especially gorgeous on high or very high resolution devices.
• Full Retina HD Support!
• iPhone Retina, iPhone 5 & iPad Retina
• Supports all iOS devices: iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
• Support all Android devices: smartphones and tablets
• Choose a photo from your gallery, your Facebook page or take a photo on camera
• Record your voice, or if you like record any sound. It could be combination a music track and your voice, it could be several people speaking. Try it out!
• Choose an animoji and one of the voice changers
• Press GO and watch a complete animated video of your photo with transformed sound
• Share video to Facebook
• Video is also saved to the Camera Roll. From there you can e-mail it, share on Youtube, Vimeo, Instagram and any messenger app: WhatsApp, Line, you name it
• Once you created an animoji, you can change any one of the ingredients without changing other two and watch your new creation. For example, go back and change only a photo, press GO and watch a new animoji created with a new photo but already recorded sound
Every Fan's Guide to Euro 2012 cities in Ukraine: Kyiv, Lviv, Donetsk, Kharkiv. Introductory price for the launch week.
The application will come very handy when you're getting ready for your trip to football game this June, but it will be even more useful when you are out and around in Ukraine.
What you will find inside the guide (actually 4 guides in 1 application):
* High resolution off line maps of all host cities zoomed to building level. What that means for you -- don't have to pay outlandish data roaming charges.
* Phrasebook with over 400 phrases with Ukrainian transliteration and audio pronunciation. Comes with search for quick lookups.
* Directory with 30 categories of places that you can search and view on the offline map. See what's around you and get to places easily.
* Maps of stadiums with sector numbering and closest public transportation links
* Maps of Kyiv and Kharkiv metro system with stadiums mapped so you always know where to get off
* All maps and audio is packed inside app. You will not pay any roaming charges as there's no downloading.
* Tips and advice on customs, traditions, dealing with authority and getting out of trouble
* Hotlines of all European embassies in case you need help
* Fan zones maps and events in each host city
* Useful health and safety information