INKONIQ is an award winning web and mobile application design & development agency located in Bangalore, India comprising of experienced designers, technologists and strategists driven by passion to build awesome experiences for web, mobile and multi-touch kiosks with focus on design, simplicity and performance.
We undertake all native and web based mobile application development for ios and android with focus on simplicity and great performance. Our interactive fantasy adventure app for iPad Khoya was showcased at INK Conference 2011 and TED 2011. When it comes to mobile development we specialize in developing cutting edge interactive story telling for mobile devices, audio/video applications, games, applications for product promotions.
On the Web development front we are carving out a niche for ourselves in immersive story telling using parallax effects, latest front-end technologies backed with solid expertise in PHP frameworks and WordPress based CMS systems.
Winner of the Best Children's App Award at the Futurebook Conference in London 2012
This is not just a app - it is a gateway to another world. Open it and
- Find a story that let’s you be part of it - as the Navigator, you have to guide two children - Maya and Talisma on a journey of discovery and adventure.
- Find objects, use devices and do a lot more to get immersed in the world of Khoya.
- Complete real world quests as the characters in the book undertake their own quests.
- Take photos with the in-app camera and keep a journal of your quest
- Rediscover the natural world along with Maya and Talisma.
Linking earth, magic and technology to bring together a breath-taking book with rich illustrations, beautiful animations, fun interactions and an engrossing reading experience.
Download it now and explore the lost world of Khoya.
* Launched at the INK Conference 2011.
* Presented at the WIRED Conference UK 2011, TED Global 2011 and DLD 2012
* Featured on TED.com
PERFIOS - PERsonal FInance One Stop
Easiest way to track your money (expenses/ bank transactions/ credit card spendings and cash transactions) on the go! Get the power to manage all your bank accounts, credit cards and cash transactions on your phone, automatically.
Perfios, the best online money management software in India, launches its very own Android App! See how Perfios completely automates the way you manage your money.
Directly link all your bank and credit card accounts and stay updated on your cash position and card dues. Set your own category budgets, Perfios will track them for you.
Categorize your transaction, analyze them with the help of our comprehensive slice & dice offerings and take control of your expenses! All this and more for FREE. Perfios Android App is your expense manager/ money manager/ expense tracker on mobile.
• Quick Sign-Up: Start managing your money with the fastest Sign-Up. Only email id is required.
• Cash in Hand: Dashboard tells you exactly where you stand, cash-wise.
• Stay in Command: With all your accounts updated, Perfios App keeps you on top of your finances. Always!
• Instant Update: Enter cash transactions as soon as you spend it, Perfios updates reports and budgets instantly.
• Convenient: An easy to use interface makes Perfios app extremely beneficial without any hassle.
• Safe & Secure: Perfios is VeriSign, TrustGuard and Plynt/Paladion certified, making it completely safe and secure.
Qyuki application was created for iOS and Android platforms that allowed users to showcase their original creation in the form of an audio, video, text or an image. The app users can share their creations with other Qyuki users, can rate other users' creations, co-create a community with people of similar interests, and do a lot more. World popular artists Shekhar Kapur (BAFTA winner, film director and producer) and A.R. Rahman (Academy Award winning music director, producer, singer and music composer) have created and shared content on Qyuki.
Wipro, one of the leading IT services provider was looking for ipad based solution to engage, entertain and educate the clients who will be visiting their client interaction center.
We wanted to build an engaging experience for the clients, who come to the Wipro’s interaction center, and spend about max of 15-20 mins relaxing in the lounge in between the meetings. The solution we were developing had to be crisp and targeted. We started profiling the clients and started developing personas to understand what one would do in a limited time. We arrived at few core features that we thought would be helpful, instead of squeezing feature after feature.
From our learning it was clear that the application has to be interactive, should speak volumes about Wipro and at the same time should have useful features like ability to check news, do flight check-in etc…
Platform: iOS, iPAD App<br />Khoya is an ambitious, interactive, fantasy adventure that wants to put magic back into technology. After being showcased at TED Global 2011, the Wired Conference in the UK and in INK conference Jaipur, Khoya was released for the iPad on the App store.