Victoria Sheinina is Head of Sales Department of Mind Studios. This top mobile app development company was founded in 2013 by Ivan Dyshuk, Dmytro Dobritsky and Anton Baryshevskiy. The company is located in Dnipro city, Ukraine. The mobile app development company employs 30 mobile app developers and IT professionals.
Here’s what Victoria Sheinina has to say about her mobile app development company Mind Studios and the mobile world:
What does your mobile app development company do?
Here is the full Mind Studios’ life-cycle from the bold idea up to the released product.
- Business analysis, specification stage: at this stage we collaborate with the client closely as this is the technical ground our future project will stand on.
- Prototyping, UI/UX design: right after specification comes the design part, where we start from prototypes directly. The essentiality of mock-ups is easy to understand as this is the first attempt to run the whole functional as previously planned. When the drafts are finished it’s time to add some colours into that design of yours by overlaying prototypes with design, applying all the necessary changes.
- Development, QA: the 3rd stage where we eventually construct the project, where the punch line is the mobile app development itself. We start with splitting the whole complex software engineering process into several sprints, by the end of which we send the client a certain project part accomplished to collect their feedback and make improvements. Each part is also tested by our QA team to ensure the system performs excellently.
- Release of the product
We create useful and hi-tech mobile applications for iOS and Android devices, as well as responsive websites. Our hardworking mobile app developers create web and mobile experiences for clients and their users so that people actually use the systems we make.
What is the average budget of the mobile apps you develop?
15,000 USD – 20,000 USD
Do you develop all mobile apps in-house or do you outsource some parts of the process?
We develop all the mobile apps in-house. Mind Studios is a whole team and we have enough resources and experience to build the product from scratch including all the stages. One of the main pros of in-house development is that we can cooperate and work on the project together, so there are no breaks in communication, delays or failures in delivery.
Which would you say are the best mobile apps that your company has developed?
TapToTrip, Yoga Club, Stern Fit, Gadh, Direct TV, LIT.
If you had to choose one category, what kind of app do you think is your mobile app development company’s specialty?
If we had to choose one specific area where we do have loads of competence we’d pick out media, audio/video streaming. Here are some examples of our previous experience in this area:
- VuSpex: a mobile app for video inspections on the buildings
- YogaClub: a mobile app that includes ready-made yoga video lessons, allows users to practice yoga at any suitable time and place
- MyMP3Pool: this app provides an entertaining experience for people who really like to listen to electronic music
- SternFit: this iOS application is built for the passionate athletes who are willing to share their exercise and dietary drill by filming it
- Gadh: the Gadh application is designed for people who would like to feel secure everywhere by having a professional lawyer in their pocket, available for consultation 24/7. We have also added the feature of video and voice calls in case there is an urgent need for a client to show some evidence to the lawyer
Do you prefer to build mobile apps with native, hybrid or web languages?
Let’s focus on iOS and Android mobile app development. Which are the Pros and Cons of each platform?
Google is an open platform and doesn’t require approval to develop for Android’s platform. It’s a great advantage for those who create software for Google’s Android phones.
However, this openness has another side as anyone can develop for Android, users and some Android app store customers feel that there isn’t any quality control. File transfer is easier than iOS. Using USB port and Android File Transfer desktop app. File manager is available.
Apple has an approval process for all apps that are sold or distributed via its App Store. Having an app approved by Apple means that the mobile app development company has the minimum requirement of quality, according to Apple’s guidelines. Apple also has a limited variety of technologies, for a variety of specific reasons, for instance, users’ security reasons.
File transfer is more complicated than in Android. Media files can be transferred using iTunes desktop app. File manager is not available. Apple blocks 3rd party app stores. The phone needs to be jailbroken if you want to download apps from other stores.
Which one will evolve more within the next 5 years?
Which device is the best in the market right now?
Google Pixel because it has the highest rated smartphone camera. Ever. A battery that lasts all day. Unlimited storage for all your photos and videos. And it’s the first phone with Google Assistant built in.
And which device do you feel more comfortable developing an app for?
We feel more than comfortable developing a mobile app for both iOS and Android platforms. The reasons is that we love the products we make and our expertise lets us make them really good.
Why is AppFutura useful to you?
As we’re an outsource company, we’re interested in new interesting projects and AppFutura is a place where we can find them. We’ve found some mobile app projects suitable for us, we’re going to keep working on AppFutura.
Go to AppFutura’s Mind Studios mobile app development company profile to get more information about them.
Are you a project owner? You can publish your mobile app project on AppFutura, check our top mobile app development companies directory first. Read our blog if you have some doubts about what mobile app development company to hire with the steps you have to follow before hiring the best company for your mobile app project.
If you want to know more about mobile app development, join our forum discussions.