Jagdish Harsh is the Founder and CMD of Mobiloitte Technologies. This top mobile app development company, founded in 2004, is located in New Delhi, India, and employs more than 450 people.
Here’s what Jagdish Harsh had to say about his mobile app development company and the mobile world:
What does your mobile app development company do?
Mobiloitte is a premier, full-service mobile and web application development company focused on bots, apps, digital and IoT. A new age company, Mobiloitte is at early adoption of new technologies for its clients to always stay ahead of the curve in their go-mobile strategy.
Over the years we have amassed a huge pool of highly skilled resources, combined with cutting-edge tools and technologies. Our key services and solutions include: Enterprise Mobility, Enterprise CMS, Consumer Mobile and Web.
Which would you say are the best apps you have developed and why?
- URJA: The Ministry of Power. Government of India app captures and provides information on consumer-centric parameters like outage information, timely release of connections, addressing complaints, power reliability, etc. One of the aims of the app is to generate healthy competition between the towns and increase the efficiency and productivity in delivery of power services, while also promoting transparency
- PMO. The app has adjudged the URJA app as the best app till date of Ministry of Power, GoI
- All India Radio: The app was developed when use of mobile apps was in its initial growth stage in India. The app allows the users to listen to latest news, both national and regional, from Prasar Bharati. The app gives users multiple options to read and listen to news for specific locations and topics with an enriching experience
- SanDisk: We built this app for the Fortune 500 company and also provided integration with the enterprise suits. The combination allowed the management of SanDisk to obtain real-time data and statistics for quick analysis and data-driven decision making in-turn resulting in improved operational efficiencies and higher workforce productivity. Better connectivity and coordination between management and workforce also improved employee engagement levels
Which apps would you have loved to develop and why?
- HealthTap: It is an app where one can get free answers and help from more than 100,000 top US healthcare professionals. You can also pay for a virtual consult to video or text chat with a primary care doctor 24/7 or a doctor of your choice during their virtual office hours. Millions of people globally continue to benefit from the app and this is the reason why we would have loved to develop this app
- Path: It is a simple, personal social networking app where you can capture and share all of life's most important and cherished moments. With this app you are always in control of your privacy. We would have loved to develop this app for it allows its users to re-live the precious and moments moments of their as well as their loved ones’ lives
- Flipboard: It is your personal magazine that is used by millions of people every day. It’s a single place to stay abreast with the latest news and updates, follow topics you care about and share stories, videos and photos that influence you. The app flips on the topics you desire, you can always add new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends. The overall convenience, user-friendly features and value-add the app provides is why it is on our wish-list
Which are the 5 apps you use the most on a daily basis?
- WhatsApp: To remain connected with one and all. An extremely useful task management app
- IFTTT: An app that connects to all apps most used by a user
- Evernote: The note-taking space for your life's work
- Pulse: It is the best news aggregation app for all devices
Which mobile device is the best in the market right now?
iPhone 6s Plus: The device is much better than others available in the market right now because of following reasons:
- Packed with performance
- Allow to test apps’ compatibility for iPhone/iPod as well as iPad devices
- Powerful gaming engine let’s build and test gaming apps
- 3D touch is something new for mobile apps, that device is loaded with sensors to test the feature
- The device has good compatibility for IoT apps
What kind of device/platform will be the next big thing?
Internet of Things: IoT is the Next Big Thing as it will automate real-world processes by changing how data is gathered and processed, and information sharing for good of human kind in years to come.
Gartner predicts that by 2020 there will be over 6.4 billion connected ‘Things’ in use, that will communicate with each other using AI, making processes error free and accurate; and mobile apps will be a interface to operate.
Why is AppFutura useful to you?
AppFutura is one of the best marketplaces platforms that has provided exposure and visibility to companies like us. It serves as an extremely meaningful interface for developers and customers, with utmost transparent and accountability, characteristics which are imperative for such a platform. We wish AppFutura the best in its endeavors and look forward to a win-win and long association.
You can know more about Mobiloitte Technologies visiting their AppFutura mobile app development company profile.
Are you a mobile app project owner? If you are looking for the right place to publish your project, you can post it here and check our directory to find top mobile app development companies worldwide.
If you have some doubts about what mobile app development company to hire, read our blog post with the steps you have to follow before hiring the best company for your mobile app project.
If you want to know more about mobile app development, join our forum discussions.