It has been a while since AppFutura launched Private Projects, a way for development companies to bring their own clients to our platform at a reduced fee. For over a year, this feature was for Platinum users only. We are now happy to announce Private Projects are currently available to all users on AppFutura.
Just like regular projects, even if our fee is reduced, there is an escalation depending on what pro Account you hold. Platinum users will continue to hold a 4% fee (instead of 7%), while Gold users will go down to 7% (instead of 10%). Silver users will see their fee reduced to 10% (instead of 12%) and Regular users to 12% (instead of 15%)..
Why posting a Private Project?
- Handle payments safely. Work knowing your client has already deposited the payments for your work and that they will be available for release upon successful completion.
- Get a payment gateway you know works for both you and your client. Regardless of the preferred method by the client, you will be able to withdraw payments in any of our available methods.
- Improve your reputation. Build up your AppFutura ranking with the experience and funds this project will bring to your profile.
- Get reviews. Have a full AppFutura Business Case boost your profile and get better chances with potential new clients.
- Build up trust with your new clients. Starting a business relationship can sometimes be difficult. Bringing a client to AppFutura as a Private Project is a great way to get to know each other while working on a safe environment.
If you have any questions or doubts about Private Project, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.