The mobile app market is growing with a rapid speed. Nowadays, every small, medium or large enterprises are coming up with their own customized app according to the requirements of the mobile customers. With the advent of technology, more than 75% population has moved their needs and extravagances to iPhone and Android,which has definitely compelled the interests of most businesses to deliver services and products through custom-made mobile apps.
Write Once, Run Anywhere(WORA) is a piece of a code that is written once on one platform but can run on multiple platforms. As the demand of mobile platforms upsurge, it’s hard for developers to deliver their app in consumable form so that it can be suitable for the different platforms as well.If you are looking for the best mobile app development tools to build your own mobile app, then you can read here about them.
Best Cross Platform Mobile App Development Tools are mentioned below:
2. Xamarin: It is mainly used to develop native apps for the specific mobile platforms.Xamarin allows you to use the existing data access and business logic layers across multiple platforms.It is widely used to build app for iOS,windows and Android App development. You can do anything in C# with Xamarin so that you can also do in Swift Objective-C, or Java unlike what commonly believed. Moreover, it allows you to use IDE, language, and APIs all over the place.Git integration is assembled straight into the Xamarin Studio.Apps developed with the platform can be verified on various devices over the cloud service of the organization. Plus, Xamarin University offers interface development tool and online classes for Xamarin through its program. In recent times, Xamarin come into partnership agreements with Xoriant,IBM and Microsoft.
3. PhoneGap: PhoneGap is an open source and free mobile app development framework.It also comes under the category of cross platform app development. It is used to build a single app which furthers works with numbers of platforms. To make the development faster and easier, this tool integrates various libraries with the existing code and functions. This tool also offers plug-in architecture to extend the tool’s functionality further.PhoneGap is best suitable option for mobile applications that don’t make significant use of the phone’s native properties. Instead of it, it also maintains software kit for every platform developed by the developers. One of the biggest benefits of this tool is to provide a wide range of plug-ins to the programmers to utilize web skills. Furthermore, it enables developers to build Android and iOS apps and supporting their respective platforms without using Local Software development kit in the cloud. It means non-Mac users can also develop iOS application using Apache PhoneGap. Now, it is acquired by the Adobe foundation.
5. The AppBuilder: The AppBuilder is a mobile app development tool for an enterprise and designed to fulfill the needs of in-house apps for every type of business.It aidsthe development of appropriate applications for, employees, clients, events, projects,portals, and marketing. An online toolkit with training modules is the feature of this platform to build apps. Instead, a developer can select this advanced tool to describe and form a custom structure to create apps related to business.
7. Appery.io: It is a leading edge cloud based mobile app tool used for making android and iOS applications. This tool offers several in-build modules and Apache Cordova helps to make the app. There is no need to download and install while using this tool, thus it is user-friendly tool. Visual editor component of this tool enables drag and drop features to build the user interface. You can connect with any REST API through this tool.The platform has a huge amount ofattractive templates and supports various features like integrated backend services and responsive web applications. Samsung andAT&T are some leading organization who works on Appery.io tools.
8. Flutter: Flutter is a free and open source Google’s mobile UI framework which is used to create high quality native interfaces for iOS and Android in less amount of time.Flutter is used wide world by developer and organizations. Flutter helps to build an interface for its users that react smoothly and work efficiently in your appwhile dropping the volume of code requisite to coordinate and update your app’s view. It’s special feature “hot reload” helps rapidly and easily experiment, create UI, add features and remove errors.It is capable of sub-second reload times, without losing state, on emulators, simulators, and hardware for iOS and Android. It is a new and one of the creative cross platform framework. It requires half of the code to develop an app than other platforms. Also, it is a rich set of platform, layout and foundation widgets.Flutter has the tools and libraries to help you easily bring your ideas to life on iOS and Android.
In the nutshell we can say that,there are numerous app building platforms that help you to develop high class mobile apps without learning any code and spend less on them. These tools are helpful to create fast apps based on the existing templates. Instead of these cross-platform tools, you can also use Xojo,MonoCross, Appmobi, Corona etc.for the mobile app development according to the requirement of the target audience. If you are not confirmable building one for yourself, you can consider outsourcing the job to a best mobile app development company.
Find more top mobile app development companies worldwide on AppFutura.