If you are a dynamite iOS Game Developer with previous experience developing iOS mobile games using Objective C. And if you would love to create and play an exciting new mobile game, then please read on.
We are an up and coming mobile games producer – looking to create a new, fresh gaming experience for iOS mobile devices.
This mobile game project is simple and should be easy for an experienced iOS developer to create. The most similar games to this project would be Doodle Jump, Froggy Jump or Papi Jump, as it follows a similar endless loop format, with tilt and touch functionality.
All the graphics and designs have already been completed for this project, and will be provided with a detailed spec sheet and wire-frame. This will help make the completion of this project easier and speed up the development of the game, while keeping cost down.
- Must have at least 6-12 Months of iOS / iPhone / iPad Development experience and good working knowledge of the iOS SDK (If you used Game Salad or other similar tools, please don't apply)
- Must have experience with Objective C
Knowledge of Unity and/or Other Gaming Engine are a bonus
- Develop the app within a framework that enable to easily maintain the quality of the application through continuous updates.
- Be uncompromising on bugs and good at debugging.
- Strong English Skills
- Clear communication skills is critical - Must be able to communicate with non-programmers
- Must have good ratings on oDesk - 4 star or 5 star
- Prior experience with integration of Facebook Connect, Twitter and Game Center
- Must have previously completed the development of a iOS game app from start to finish.
- Develop game apps to be easily converted and transfer to other platforms
- Must be proactive in giving opinions and suggestions of re-architecture options and possible improvements to the game.
- Must be fearless in pushing the technology edge with - creative innovations.
- Keep an active eye on new tools to enhance performance and feature ability.
- Be willing to jump between mobile platforms to gain better understanding of the whole mobile space.
We are looking to build a long term relationship with a game developer to work on many future mobile app projects as a full time member of the MoKool Apps team.
Looking for a programmer to start immediately working on this project. Must be available to start working on this project full time within the next week.
For Immediate Hire: please send your resume and list of apps you have developed too. Also with bid amount (no bid over $750 USD will be accepted)
iPhone , Mobile Phone
See more: ios mobile game developer, ios game developer, freelance mobile game developer, wanted experienced freelance iphone application game developer, professional flash application game developer, poker game developer needed mobile emailid, mobile game developer pay scale, game application mobile, facebook application game developer, mobile game developer job pixel artist