Carbs & Cals
Posted in: Utilities
This is the Carbohydrate and Calorie Counting App you have always wanted! We've responded to user feedback, and it now contains over 1400 food & drink photographs so you can more easily judge the carbs and calories in your food and drinks than ever before!
You no longer need to weigh your food and do complicated calculations to figure out its carb & calorie content. Simply look at the food on your plate, find the food in the App, choose the correct portion size (up to 6 portion photos of each food!) and add it to the built-in Meal Calculator.
Each meal is saved into the integrated Calendar, so you can easily keep track of the carbs and calories you consume every day.
This revolutionary App is without doubt the best Carbohydrate and Calorie Counting App, as the photos make it so easy to use. It makes carb & calorie counting FUN!
This App is extremely useful for those who are counting calories and trying to lose weight, as well as for people with Diabetes.
============= Features =============
- Now with over 500 popular food & drink items.
- Over 1400 full-colour photos.
- Each photo clearly states the amount of Carbs, Cals and Weight of that portion.
- 17 Food Categories (Biscuits & Crackers; Bread; Breakfast; Cakes & Bakery; Desserts; Drinks; Eggs & Cheese; Fruit; Meals; Meal Accompaniments; Meat, Chicken & Fish; Potatoes; Rice, Pasta & Grains; Sauces & Spreads; Snacks; Take-aways; Vegetables & Pulses).
- Each food has up to 6 portion sizes.
- Multiple wheel for items you are likely to have several of.
- Search function to easily find foods.
- Store a Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 3 Snacks per day.
- Shows you your Daily Totals for Carbs and Cals consumed each day.
- Calendar function to store and view past meals for up to 2 years.
- Ability to add your own foods (with custom Name, Carbs, Cals & Weight values).
- Comprehensive Instructions & Carb/Calorie Counting Guide.
- High-resolution graphics for Retina displays.
- Online mode (images are stored on a server to use less storage on your device).
- Offline mode (all images are downloaded to your device for use with no internet connection).
- Compiled by Chris Cheyette MSc BSc (Hons) RD, Diabetes Specialist Dietitian & Yello Balolia BA (Hons), Photographic Artist.